Deferred MBA Coach
- B.S. in Business Administration from University of Southern California
- Incoming MBA at Harvard Business School
- Associate at BCG: January 2023 – Present
- Summer Associate at BCG: June 2020 – August 2021 (Two-time Summer Associate)
- Microeconomics Tutor: August 2020 – May 2022
- First-Generation Student Mentor: August 2019 – May 2022
- Nonprofit Mentor for Soft Skills: June 2019 – August 2019
- Peer Career Advisor for USC Marshall School of Business: August 2021 – May 2022
Harvard Business School
Brandon Washington obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Applied Analytics from the University of Southern California (USC). He is currently an Associate at the Boston Consulting Group. He has previously served as a Summer Associate for the past two consecutive summers. During his tenure, he engaged in diverse projects that encompassed the Technology, Public Sector, Private Equity, and Health Care industries.
As a first-generation, low-income student, Brandon is devoted to mentoring numerous students through formal and informal organizations, in addition to coaching them for college applications. At USC, Brandon led a nonprofit organization and helped underprivileged high school students get admitted to institutions like Harvard, Duke, MIT, USC, and UC Berkeley. Through his personal coaching, Brandon's clients have received admission to Harvard Business School and Yale SOM.
His passion for helping others is evident in his commitment to sharing his experiences, encouraging others to push beyond their beliefs, and bringing out the best in others so that they can reach their fullest potential.
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Sale Add to cart