Deferred MBA Coach
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Santa Clara University
- Incoming MBA at Berkeley Haas
- Professional Service Intern @ PowerSchool: September 2020 – June 2021
- Consulting Development Program Summer Analyst @ Accenture: June 2020 – August 2021
- Thriving Neighbor College Mentor @ Santa Clara Ignatian Center for Jesuit Education: September 2018 – Present
- Data Analytics @ Dunbar Capital: July 2022 – Present
- Berkeley Haas
Emmanuel is dedicated to helping underrepresented minorities access life changing opportunities and achieve their full potential. With his experience in mentoring several first generation students through the application process, his passion lies in crafting authentic nontraditinoal application that truly stand out.
During his time at Santa Clara University, Emmanuel was heavily involved serving four years as president of the Black Business Association, Associated Student Government Senator and multiple Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion councils. While completing internships at prominent companies such as Accenture, Bank of America, Santa Clara Property Management and Powerschool.
Emmanuel contributions to Santa Clara University was recognized receiving the Peter- Hans Kolvenbach S.J Award given by the President of the University to a graduating senior who exemplify the ideals of Jesuit education, especially being “a whole persons of solidarity in the real world”. Additionally receiving the Leavey School of Business Leadership for his transformation of the Black Business Association and advocation of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the business school.
Emmanuel lives in Los Angeles where he works full-time as an Consulting Analyst in the finance industry and plans to matriculate to Haas School of Business in 2 years’ time.
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.