Deferred MBA Coach
- B.A. from Rice University
- Supply Chain Learning and Development Intern at Nike 2021
- Event and Visitor Services Intern at Moody Center for the Arts 2019-2022
- Communications Intern at Texas Department of State Health Services 2021
- Marketing Intern at Rice Athletics 2020
- Development Intern at the Moody Center for the Arts 2020
- Human Resources Intern at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 2019
- Book Publicist for Claudia Kolker 2019
- UVA Darden
Grace is very passionate about mentorship, and is excited to work with you to meet your unique goals. She recently graduated magna cum laude from Rice University, and double-majored in Sport Management and Health Sciences. Grace interned at Nike in Supply Chain Learning & Development in 2021, and has recently started a full-time role at McMaster-Carr as a Management Trainee. Grace is a low-income, first-generation student, and can help build out your complete application tailored to you. Due to her diverse internships and academics, she is very skilled at framing unique narratives, and can make you a standout for the deferred programs. In her free time, she loves spending time outside hiking and climbing. She looks forward to meeting you!
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.