Chief Executive Officer, Deferred MBA Coach
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance from William & Mary
- Incoming MBA at University of Virginia, Darden School of Business
- Data Analytics @ the Fed: July 2020 – Present
- Chief Executive Officer @ EarlyAdmit: August 2023 – Present
- Chief Operating Officer @ EarlyAdmit: August 2022 – August 2023
- VP of Operations @ EarlyAdmit: January 2021 – August 2022
- Coach @ EarlyAdmit: August 2020 – Present
- UVA Darden
Jake is a 2020 graduate of the College of William & Mary, where he studied Finance and Psychology. He works for the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System as a Data Reporting and Analytics Specialist, a role he began in July of 2020. He plans to matriculate to Darden in the Fall of 2024.
Jake joined EarlyAdmit shortly after graduation as a Deferred MBA Consultant and quickly became more involved. Jake was promoted to VP of Operations in January 2021, helping grow and manage the Deferred MBA Coaching team, and was promoted to Chief Operating Officer in August 2022 to oversee more strategic and operational responsibilities. He supported numerous successful clients to a variety of top deferred MBA programs during the 2021 and 2022 application cycles and is eager to help more!
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Sale Add to cart