Deferred MBA Coach
- BS in Economics, concentrations in Management (Entrepreneurship & Innovation) and Operations, Information, and Decisions from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School
- Deferred MBA Candidate at Harvard Business School
- Go to Market at Whatnot (Summer 2023 – Present)
- Associate at Boston Consulting Group (Summer 2021 – Summer 2023)
- Venture Fellow at Alpha Edison LA (Fall 2021)
- Summer Associate at Boston Consulting Group (Summer 2020)
- Chief Operating Officer at UPenn Student Federal Credit Union (Winter 2019 – Winter 2020)
- Co-Founder at Candid Beauty (Fall 2017 – Fall 2019)
- Platform Intern at ff Venture Capital (Summer 2019)
- Harvard Business School
Jeriann is a first generation college student and was admitted to Harvard Business School through the Deferred MBA admissions program.
Jeriann has had experience coaching students during her time at Penn, where she has supported students through various internship/job recruiting processes and club/grad school applications - she received the Wharton Vice Dean’s Award in formal recognition for these mentorship and leadership efforts. In college, Jeriann completed internships at ff Venture Capital and co-founded a beauty startup. She also served as the COO at the Penn Student Federal Credit Union and as a Board Member for Bell Honor Society and Wharton’s Junior Senior Advisory Board.
Following two years as an Associate at Boston Consulting Group, Jeriann now works on the Go To Market Team for a Series D livestream shopping startup called Whatnot, backed by YC, Andreseen Horowitz, and CapitalG.
In her free time, Jeriann loves to cook, sing and play piano/guitar, and run!
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.