Deferred MBA Coach
- B.S Business Administration and Minor in Statistics and Analytics from UNC Chapel Hill
- Incoming MBA at MIT Sloan
- Associate Consultant at Bain & Company: October 2023 – Present
- Growth Investor at Mercato Partners: May 2023 – August 2023
- Strategy and Finance at Microsoft: May 2022 – August 2022
- Private Banking Summer Analyst at Bank of America: May 2021 – August 2021
- Business Analyst Intern at HealthTech StartUp: May 2020 – September 2020
- MIT Sloan
- Chicago Booth
- Northwestern Kellogg
- UVA Darden
- Yale SOM
Rhea graduated from UNC Chapel Hill after studying Business Administration and Statistics and Analytics. She will be joining Bain and Company as an Associate Consultant in the Atlanta Office in October 2023. Previously, she has interned at Mercato Partners (a growth equity firm), Microsoft (in the finance division), Bank of America (as a private banking analyst), and at a health tech startup.
She enjoys learning new things and challenging herself inside and outside the office. Whether it’s through traveling, golfing, skiing, hiking, or scuba diving, she loves immersing herself in nature and meeting new people. Most notably, she has camped in Antarctica and climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro.
She is committed to helping others reach their fullest potential and has helped numerous students land internships and jobs at McKinsey, Bain, BCG, EY-P, Strategy&, Deloitte, Oliver Wyman, AT Kearney, and more.
At EarlyAdmit, she coaches students recruiting for top management consulting firms (specializing in MBB) as well as those looking to apply to deferred MBA programs.
Offers: McKinsey, Bain, Microsoft, Bank of America, Goldman Sacs, JP Morgan, Ares Management
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Sale Add to cart