Deferred MBA Coach
- Princeton University: Bachelor of Arts in Mathematical Economics, Certificates in Statistics and Machine Learning, Finance, Music Performance (Choral Singing and Conducting)
- Incoming MBA Candidate at Wharton Business School
- 2020 Summer – Data Analyst Intern at Quicken Loans, mortgage lending company
- 2020 Summer – Girls Who Invest Online Intensive Program
- 2021 Summer – Investment Banking Analyst in Real Estate Group at Goldman Sachs
- 2022 Summer – Investment Banking Analyst in Real Estate Group at Goldman Sachs
- 2023 Full Time – Investment Analyst at Insight Partners, VC
- Columbia Business School
Shruti Venkat graduated in 2023 from Princeton University, where she completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematical Economics with certificates in Statistics and Machine Learning, Finance, and Music Performance.
Completing 2 summer internships in Investment Banking at Goldman Sachs, Shruti realized she wanted to delve into entrepreneurship instead and founded Joov, a music networking and contracting application for freelance musicians to monetize talent. Now, Shruti is working full time as an Investment Analyst at Insight Partners, a technology venture capital firm in NYC, pursuing her interest of investing in media and entertainment technology.
At Princeton, Shruti was passionate about mentorship and performing arts, where she served as a Peer Career Advisor, Academic Advisor, Learning Consultant, Economics Tutor, Tour Guide, and Dormitory Assistant, while also being a part of 4 classical performing choirs. When not at work, you can find Shruti singing, trying new restaurants, demolishing her friends in iMessage games, or taking long afternoon naps!
For information on my Custom Mentorship Package pricing, please reach out to me here.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.