What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location;
- Educational information, such as your transcripts, test scores, and letters of recommendation;
- Financial information, such as your credit card number;
- Usage information, such as the pages you visit on our website and the links you click on;
- Cookie information, which is a small file that is placed on your computer when you visit our website; and
- Other information that you provide to us.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you have purchased, such as coaching, e-guides, and logistics around our Bootcamp offerings;
- Communicate with you about your account and our services;
- Send you marketing and promotional materials;
- Improve our products and services;
- Prevent fraud and abuse; and
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent;
- To provide you with the services you have requested;
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect our rights or property; or
- To enforce our terms of service.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take steps to protect your personal information, including:
- Using industry-standard security measures to protect your information in transit and storage;
- Restricting access to your information to authorized employees and contractors.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested, comply with applicable laws and regulations, and resolve any disputes.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information;
- The right to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to delete your personal information;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to port your personal information to another company; and
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.